Are you interested in applying for any of the below vacancies?
Please email email@example.com or call 01354 655441
SUCTION EXCAVATOR OPERATIVES
Are you looking to start a career in the construction industry or to learn a new trade?
Are you interested in developing your skills in a role where you will receive valuable training as standard? Force One are offering opportunities for beginners new to the industry or experienced individuals to join the team.
As standard you will receive detailed and high-quality training to qualify you in the use of suction excavators as well as additional general safety training to equip you to work safely within construction.
Beginning a new career or developing your experience further will:
- Build your confidence through continuous training and investment
- Allow you to work as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- Build relationships with customers on site
What could a career in suction excavation with Force One lead too?
· Professional development, gaining multiple qualifications/competencies
· Experiencing a variety of different sectors and work locations
· Working within the rail industry
· Working alongside new and innovative plant
Suction Excavator Operative Role:
· Provide a safe, professional and effective service through competent operation of our plant and equipment
· Engage with customers and provide/maintain our high standard of customer service
· Participate in regular external and internal training to develop and maintain competence, understanding and skills within the industry
· Work across a variety of industries, settings and customer sites
· Flexible, able to work days/nights/weekends as required
· Willing to learn, progress and adapt to a variety of work settings and requirements
· Able to stay away from home when required
· Work effectively a part of a team
UK Driving Licence
© Copyright 2017-2021 Force One Ltd | Web design by MPS Creative
Force One Limited. Company registered in England. Registration number 5293964. Registered address; 24 Longhill Road, March, Cambridgeshire. PE15 0BL