Force One Ltd recognised as the leading provider of Suction/Vacuum Exaction services nationally and operating one of the largest fleets of these highly specialist machines are now recruiting for the position of a fully qualified fitter to help maintain their fleet, this would include HGV based machines, general/heavy plant and rail converted plant.
Based in March Cambridgeshire, applicants’ duties would include but not limited to;
- Troubleshooting/diagnosing – electrical, engine, transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Undertake on site repairs at numerous sites across the of UK
- Undertake workshop repairs at Force One main depot (based March, Cambridgeshire)
- Ensure all maintenance and servicing documentation is completed in accordance with company QMS.
- Maintenance and repairs of road transport vehicles
- Undertake regular maintenance, repair and calibration of equipment in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Complete pre-hire inspections on various equipment/plant
- Maintain vehicle and plant maintenance records in line with company procedures
- Carry out other duties as required
- NVQ or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Follow company Risk Assessment and safe working procedures for tasks
- Wear appropriate company issued PPE at all times
- Required to undertake Drugs and Alcohol screening/tests
- Attend company and contractor safety briefings/meetings as required
- Current Driving Licence
- Hold relevant and recognised qualification for above duties
- Mechanical and engineering skills, including previous experience in plant maintenance
- Knowledge of Hydraulic, Electrical and Pneumatic systems
- Willing to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Willing to spend nights away from home
- Available to work nights, weekends and cover call out
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Experience in operating machines (360 excavator etc.)
- Railway and railway plant experience
- PTS (or willing to attain competence)
- HGV (Class 1 or 2)
If you would like to be considered for the above role please apply by sending your CV for the attention of Patrick or Declan to:
Should you require further information please contact the head office on 01354 655441
Suction Excavator Operative
Due to continuous expansion we are now recruiting a team of Suction Excavator Operatives to man new vehicles arriving in 2018. Full training will be provided covering operation and driver HGV Class 2 or above. These are full time positions and entail working at sites throughout mainland UK and across various industries.
Full time position operating our Suction Excavators at a wide variety of sites across the UK.
Qualifications and requirements of the role:
- HGV Class 2 driving licence (Desirable, Not Essential)
- Flexibility to work away from home, night shifts and weekend shifts when required.
- CSCS card (Desirable, Not Essential)
- We work nationwide however we are based in March, Cambridgeshire so candidates must live within a commutable distance.