Reference to the Company will refer to “Force One Limited”
Force One Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that your data is stored securely. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018. Force One Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01/09/2008
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather?
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Other information you give to us. You may give information about you to us by filling in forms on the website
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Who will my data be shared with?
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To enable us to understand our customer and user base. We do this by combining your information with information about our other customers and users so we can spot trends and common factors.
- To enable us to conduct focused market research based on trends that we identify, which we can then use to further improve our products and services for all our customers.
- To analyse whether the money we spend on advertising on search engines, social media, and online represents good value
- If you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we feel may interest you.
- To respond to any questions, suggestions, issues or complaints you have raised with us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.How do we secure your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How can I update my information that I believe to be incorrect/old? If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us to us by phone or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Controlling direct marketing
Should you opt in, you can change your mind about receiving direct marketing from us at any time by unsubscribing or by contacting Force One Limited on firstname.lastname@example.orgRequesting copies of your personal information
You may request a copy of your personal information from Force One Limited may hold about you at any time. You can also ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information, in order to request this information or correct any errors, please contact email@example.comRetention of personal information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. The About Cookies website contains step-by-step guides to controlling or deleting cookies on a wide variety of browsers.
Force One Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Act 1998 - registration number Z1457269
Dated; - 24 May 2018
Next Review Date: 24th May 2019 (latest)